1 Jan 2020 - 30 Jun 2021
The Interreg Euroregion Meuse-Rhine project Wanderful.stream is aimed at companies (e.g. SMEs) and aims to bring them to a higher level through Euroregional interdisciplinary cooperation between technologists (incl. students in training), designers and business developers and on the basis of residual flows (natural/business). The aim is to arrive at 40 prototypes of innovative products or services. These prototypes can then be further developed in collaboration with or under the supervision of, for example, VLAIO and/or Flanders DC (as far as Flemish companies are concerned). In short, Wanderful.stream is a good example of cross-pollination between different sectors in which creativity and innovation go hand in hand.
The project consists of 2 trajectories and runs from 1 January 2020 to 30 June 2023.
Timeline project 2020 - 2021:
22 September: Euregional Kick-off & Community event at Greenville in Houthalen.
You can register via this link: https://bit.ly/3hXOVwP.
September - October 2020: 1 Community event in each partner region within the Euregio Meuse-Rhine
(BE Limburg, NL Limburg, Wallonia and Aachen region).
October - November 2020: 1 Bootcamp in each partner region
- Companies are assisted by Euroregional designers and technologists during this bootcamp.
- There are 5 workshops aimed at 8 sectors:
- Textile, wood (incl. paper and cardboard) and furniture industry
- Construction + metal
- Food (+ packaging)
- Plastics (plastics)
- Energy (batteries, ...)
November 2020 - June 2021: innovative trajectories with companies per partner region
- Depending on the case and availability of the company (or companies) an 'alpha' or 'beta' prototype will be developed. Schools (students in STEM directions) are also used for the development of the beta prototypes.
May 2021 - October 2021: Business development sessions
- The participating companies are further guided by experts, individually and/or collectively, in the field of business development in order to prepare both the operational management and the prototype for the real economy.
Date and time
1 Jan 2020 until 30 Jun 2021