This Cookie Statement was most recently modified and revised on 25 June 2018.
1. What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small data files that are temporarily or permanently stored on your computer or device by a website's server via the browser. The cookies contain a unique code that allows your browser to be recognised during your visit to this website (this is a "session" cookie) or even during later visits or later use (this is a "permanent" cookie).
Cookies make it possible to simplify the use of the website, use the full website and personalise your use.
The Cleantech Flanders websites use different types of cookies:
2.1 Strictly necessary & functional cookies
These cookies are essential for visiting the websites and for being able to use specific parts of these. For example, these cookies allow you to navigate between the different parts of the websites, or to complete forms. These cookies are created when you submit a form, log in or communicate with the websites in a manner other than clicking on a hyperlink.
Functional cookies are the cookies that make it easier for the websites to function, make them more pleasant for you and ensure that you receive a more personalised experience when surfing the web. These include, for example, the cookies that remember your language preference, as well as the cookies that keep track of whether you have already been asked to take part in a survey so that you are not constantly presented with the same survey.
2.2 Analytical cookies
These are cookies that aim to gather information regarding the way in which visitors use the websites, such as information regarding the pages visited or the number of error messages received, with the aim of analysing and optimising use of the websites.
3. Which cookies do we use?
3.1 Strictly necessary & functional cookies
The First-Party Cookies, namely the cookies that are placed by Cleantech Flanders itself, are as follows:
- cookie-agreed: this cookie is required in order to keep track of whether we are permitted to place additional cookies on your device.[storage period: 2 weeks without an agreement - 2 years with an agreement]
- language: saves your language choice.[storage period: 2 years]
- TSxxxxxxxx: Safety checks to ensure that cookies are being used correctly between your device and our server
More information can be found at: https://support.f5.com/csp/article/K6850 [storage period: for the duration of the session]
3.2 Analytical cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies on this website, namely:
- _ga, _gid: User visits to Cleantech Flanders.be are measured via Google Universal Analytics in order to optimise the information offered on Cleantech Flanders.be. Google Analytics is set up in such a way that the IP address is not processed (only if you have not agreed to the use of optional cookies) and no details are shared. [storage period: 2 years]
Only once you have consented to the use of optional cookies will hubspot cookies be activated:
- Hubspotutk, __hssc, __hssrc, __hstc: Your browsing behaviour is logged via Hubspot in order to better adapt our websites and information to the visitors we receive [storage period: 10 years]
- To monitor our ads and conversions from Linked-In we use the LinkedIn Insight tag.
4. Managing or deleting cookies
If you decide you would prefer not to be recognised, you can delete cookies from your computer's hard drive via your internet browser, block these or choose to receive a warning before cookies are stored.
If you would prefer cookies not to have access to your computer, an option to switch these cookies off can be found in all standard browsers. This may mean that you will not be able to use some services on the website.
In order to switch these options on, you will need to read your browser's documentation.
If you would like to know more about cookies, visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org. This website provides additional information regarding cookies, explains in detail how you can delete the cookies you find and shows you how to allow your trusted websites to store cookies on your computer.