How do you become a Cleantech Hero?
Cleantech Flanders and its partners choose a CLEANTECH HERO in a different cleantech domain.
Criteria for participation
- It concerns a Flemish independent company that develops an innovative cleantech solution and commercialises it on a national and/or international level..
- The company has an impact on a more sustainable world.
- The company is or will be a partner of Cleantech Flanders. Registration is free and can be done here.
- By registering for this competition, the company agrees that the information it provides may be published.
What can you win?
- You wear the label of Cleantech Hero Circular Economy in your corporate communication for a period of 1 year
- Cleantech Flanders gives you a professional 2-minute company movie
- Active participation and visibility during G-STIC Dubai
- The company will be mentioned on the Cleantech Flanders Website as Cleantech Hero
- Promotion on social media, events, news and press releases, newsletters, media partners
- You will appear in the Cleantech Report 2022
- Relevance of innovations: is it about a truly innovative clean technology? To what extent does the company's solution address a sustainability issue?
- TRL level (6 and above): is the solution commercialized? Patents (which ones)?
- Impact in Flanders and beyond (international ambitions)
- Potential of the company to be an 'ambassador' of Flemish cleantech in Belgium and abroad
- Link to SGDs
- How does the company relate to the quadruple helix? Are there collaborations with the different stakeholders?
- Registration is possible from 01/09 until 31/10
- 01/11 - 14/11: public voting
- 22/11: announcement finalists Cleantech Hero Energy
- 08/12: announcement Cleantech Hero Energy