Go Global Amsterdam
16 Mar 2021
Amsterdam was one of the early adopters of the smart city concept in Europe. Discover the latest trends and opportunities on this market!
About this Event
Take a smart step towards Amsterdam, without leaving home !
With a rich history of innovation, Amsterdam has set the tone in multiple sectors. As one of the early adopters of the smart city concept in Europe, Amsterdam stimulates acceleration of a number of societal transitions like:
- Transition to a Digital City with responsible data-driven innovation;
- Transition to smart, clean Mobility Solutions for people, goods and services;
- Transition from a linear economy to a Circular Economy;
- Transition to renewable, decentralised and variable Energy (AKN - Amsterdam Climate Neutral 2050).
Amsterdam believes that startups active in Smart Mobility, Smart Buildings and Energy can help tackle urban challenges. They are stimulated by the government and grow significantly. The same applies for Circular Economy startups, as the city has embraced the Donut economy model.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
For Belgian startups and scale-ups:
- Get inspired by the latest Smart City trends and projects in Amsterdam;
- Get to know and start a conversation with the relevant stakeholders and experts;
- Explore business and collaboration opportunities – together with our partners, we’ll organise the presence of potential business partners, willing to meet you;
- Meet with our partner StartupAmsterdam and get involved in their startup ecosystem
... all from the comfort of your (home) office!
10:00 – 11:20: learn about the smart cities tendencies and opportunities
- 10:00 Welcome and introduction to smart city scene and to StartupsAmsterdam
- 10:15 Belgian scale-up ML6 testifies about its soft landing in Amsterdam
- 10:30 Breakout in 4 parallel rooms: Smart Mobility, Smart Buildings, Circular Economy, Energy Transition
- 11:15 Concluding remarks (5')
14:00h - 16:00h : Individual videomeetings
Date and time
16 Mar 2021 10:00 until 16:00