B2B Matchmaking ‘Cleantech for Latin America: Virtual matchmaking with prospects from Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru’
31 May 2021 - 25 Jun 2021
Have you ever thought about checking out the opportunities for your cleantech company in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru? Take advantage of these special times to discover and explore those markets via virtual B2B meetings and to talk directly to potential partners over there. Sign up for the virtual B2B matchmaking event "Cleantech for Latin America"; Flanders Investment & Trade will arrange individual appointments for you between 31 May and 25 June.
- B2B Matchmaking
- Target sector
- Energy & environment
- Target market
- Peru, Brazil, Chile and Argentina
- From Monday 31 May 2021 to Friday 25 June 2021
- Online from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru
- Who can participate
- Branches of companies and organisations in the Flemish Region.
- Flanders Investment & Trade
Much attention is currently paid to the EU Green Deal but ambitions regarding sustainability are also being made concrete in other regions such as Latin America. This B2B action wants to be easily accessible and encourage companies active in the broad sector of Cleantech (water, recuperation and recycling of materials and energy) to check out possible opportunities locally in these virtual times.
What do we offer you?
- Individual B2B meetings with potential prospects in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru or with other useful contacts who can give you a better insight into the organisation of the segment concerned.
- You can request appointments in all 4 countries or in one or more of them.
- When registering, you indicate the type of profile of the desired discussion partners.
- The virtual character offers maximum flexibility: we schedule the appointments, in consultation with your company and the foreign partner, between Monday 31 May and Friday 25 June.
- In order to prepare your programme in a targeted manner, we provide online intake interviews with the relevant FIT offices in Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Santiago and Lima in April.
In preparation of this action, Flanders Investment & Trade is organising a preparatory webinar on the cleantech sector in these 4 countries on Tuesday 30 March.
Registrations have not yet started.
Register your interest in the meantime. We will then inform you as soon as registration is possible.
Date and time
31 May 2021 until 25 Jun 2021